Friday, February 13, 2009

www.fmylife.com

Hitta en rolig sida idag, www.fmylife.com Väl värd sida att döda lite tid på när du ändå håller på, hehe.

"Today, I went to my car to discover a note on the windshield from the city telling me that they had hit my car. On top of that note was a parking ticket, also from the city. FML."

"Today, my dog found my marijuana pipe and the bag it was in and brought it to my parents. FML"

"Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML"

"Today, my boyfriend handcuffed me to the bed, naked. Someone pulled the fire alarm, and my boyfriend couldn't find the key. So he left me, and the Resident Advisor found me. The fireman had to cut the chain. FML"

"Today, my mom decided to tell me about her new boyfriend. I know him. I've slept with him. FML"

"Today, my phone rang for the first time in four days. It was my mom. She dialed the wrong number. FML"

"Today, the police called because someone had turned in my wallet that was stolen. I happily drove home only to find that my house had been robbed and ransacked. FML"

"Today, I sneezed so hard I herniated my back. After passing out from the pain I awoke on the floor covered in my own shit and piss. Unable to move, I had to wait in this state for four hours for my wife to return home from work, clean me up and take me to the hospital. FML"

Finns sjukt mycket, men det får räcka för nu. :)

No comments: